- Trial participation has huge value, to participants and potentially to everyone!
- Perspective: the outsized importance of very little things
- Five things I learned at the FARA Scientific Symposium, Melbourne, 25th October 2018
- A Virtuous Cycle
- Life with Frederick Ataxia
- D’you like big “…but…”s? Well this one’s huge!
Category Archives: Gay (mother of an FAer)
Gay Meikle mother of Dakota Meikle (16yrs FA) Dakota was always a clumsy child. Falling over, tripping and dropping things were the norm in our household. We used to joke about it until I noticed she was starting to lose … Continue reading