The Biggest Mistake of our Lives is the story of how Mick and his team, inspired by Cathy McLean, started out on a fundraising ride for FAN and ended up building a hugely successful motorcycle tour company – click on the picture:“It’s a story of a fundraising battle and the subsequent ride across an unknown region of the world, it’s a story of some of the characters we met in some of earth’s most inhospitable regions, it’s a story on how this ride eventually led to the establishment of Compass Expeditions.”
- Trial participation has huge value, to participants and potentially to everyone!
- Perspective: the outsized importance of very little things
- Five things I learned at the FARA Scientific Symposium, Melbourne, 25th October 2018
- A Virtuous Cycle
- Life with Frederick Ataxia
- D’you like big “…but…”s? Well this one’s huge!