- develop, maintain and moderate a network of FA-affected Queenslanders to support one another and share relevant and timely information.
- provide details of specialists in FA and its symptoms.
- share the latest updates and status on research underway into FA and the search for treatment and a cure.
- provide advice on government help and how to apply
- provide advice on managing symptoms and progression of FA.
We share this information via this website, occasional group emails and our Facebook page (which you can access by clicking on the “F” logo at bottom right of this screen).