- To foster a positive outlook among FAers and their families, and to assist FAers to achieve their potential.
- To compile relevant and timely information and make it readily available.
- To promote and support research in any area relating to FA
- To assist in clinical trials where appropriate.
- To assist in educating professionals through participation in seminars etc.
- Trial participation has huge value, to participants and potentially to everyone!
- Perspective: the outsized importance of very little things
- Five things I learned at the FARA Scientific Symposium, Melbourne, 25th October 2018
- A Virtuous Cycle
- Life with Frederick Ataxia
- D’you like big “…but…”s? Well this one’s huge!