- Trial participation has huge value, to participants and potentially to everyone!
- Perspective: the outsized importance of very little things
- Five things I learned at the FARA Scientific Symposium, Melbourne, 25th October 2018
- A Virtuous Cycle
- Life with Frederick Ataxia
- D’you like big “…but…”s? Well this one’s huge!
Category Archives: Jamie-Lee (FAer)
Late last year my Occupational Therapist recommended that my sister and I use our CAEATI funding to buy two Hippocampe Beach Chairs. At first I was sceptical; I mean even though we live in a coastal town and many beaches … Continue reading
Hi I’m Jamie-lee, I’m a 25 year old lady and this is my first post on FAN. I’ve been meaning to post for a long time but never found myself doing it. Anyway recently I had an idea about what … Continue reading