- Trial participation has huge value, to participants and potentially to everyone!
- Perspective: the outsized importance of very little things
- Five things I learned at the FARA Scientific Symposium, Melbourne, 25th October 2018
- A Virtuous Cycle
- Life with Frederick Ataxia
- D’you like big “…but…”s? Well this one’s huge!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
It is said that anyone who thinks they are too small to make a difference, hasn’t spent the night with a mosquito in the room. Of a human size but still small, (Game of Thrones spoiler alert) who wasn’t impressed … Continue reading